Book An Appointment
Updates Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We just wanted to let you know that we’re open and accepting all appointments. We recently announced extended hours on the weekdays, but out of an abundance of caution we’ll temporarily return to our previous hours of 8am – 7pm weekdays, 8am – 4pm on the weekends.
Your pet’s health remains our top priority, and we, along with the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), consider veterinary services to be an essential business. The AVMA has published a number of helpful guidelines regarding healthful practices for you and your pet, including the following:
· Infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets become ill with COVID-19 or that they spread it to other animals, including people.
· If you are not ill with COVID-19, you can interact with your pet as you normally would, including walking, feeding, and playing. You should continue to practice good hygiene during those interactions (e.g., wash hands before and after interacting with your pet; ensure your pet is kept well-groomed; regularly clean your pet’s food and water bowls, bedding material, and toys).
· Out of an abundance of caution, it is recommended that those ill with COVID-19 limit contact with animals until more information is known about the virus. Have another member of your household take care of walking, feeding, and playing with your pet. If you have a service animal or you must care for your pet, then wear a facemask; don’t share food, kiss, or hug them; and wash your hands before and after any contact with them.
· As always, careful handwashing and other infection control practices can greatly reduce the chance of spreading any disease.
You can find more information from the AVMA here: https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/animal-health-and-welfare/covid-19
Bixby Animal Clinic | Veterinarians & Surgeons
At Bixby Animal Clinic, we provide quality and compassionate veterinary care to achieve optimal health for our pet friends. At our clinic, we recognize that your pets are part of your family and we aim to provide the attentive care they deserve. From routine wellness checks to specialty services, we are ready to serve you and your furry family members.
Veterinary Services in Long Beach, CA
We have assembled an exceptional team that is committed to providing exceptional pet care for extraordinary pets. Bixby Animal Clinic is also proud to work with board certified radiologists, cardiologists, and orthopedic surgeon.
With our trusted specialists, we offer an expansive list of veterinary services for our patients. We are fully equipped to provide a variety of diagnostic, medical, dental, and surgical services for both dogs and cats.
Our Long Beach veterinarian clinic provides:
- Wellness checkups
- Dog and Cat Surgeries
- Dog and Cat Dental Care, including teeth cleanings
- Behavioral and Nutritional Consulting
- Emergency Vet Care
We also provide alternative vaccination protocols for concerned pet parents. Our skilled and experienced doctors will answer any questions you may have about your pet’s health. We believe in open, honest communication. You’ll never be left wondering about the details of a medical procedure or about the options available to you.
More about Bixby Animal Clinic
For over 15 years, nestled in the heart of the Bixby Knolls neighborhood, our clinic has had the honor of meeting the health needs of our pet friends both locally and those throughout Southern California. Voted "Favorite Veterinarian" by readers of the Long Beach Press Telegram multiple years in a row, we pride ourselves on our ability to serve our community. With decades of combined experience among our doctors, you can feel comfortable knowing your pets are receiving the best possible care.
Contact Us Today!
At Bixby Animal Clinic, we provide patient-focused veterinary care in a welcoming, relaxed environment. Our Long Beach veterinarian and experienced staff are ready to help with your pet’s health needs and answer any questions you may have. From the moment you and your pet enter our clinic, your pet's health and well-being becomes our primary concern. For dedicated veterinary care, contact our clinic today!
Bixby Animal Clinic | 3938 Atlantic Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90807
| P: (562) 426-4066
| F: (562) 426-4110 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 7:00PM | Saturday & Sunday 8:00AM - 4:00PM