Schedule an Appointment
An important step in maintaining the health and happiness of your pet is to schedule an appointment with a qualified veterinarian.
We are Practicing "Drop-Off" Appointments ONLY at this Time
The health and safety of our clients, patients, and staff is out top priority. With the effects of the outbreak being felt more each day, we wanted to notify our clients about the measures we're taking to protect everyone's health.
- At this time, we are ONLY accepting Drop-Off appointments. We understand it can be worrisome to send your pet in alone but please know that they are getting tons of extra love and attention while they are in our care. They are the reason we come to work every day and love what we do! We are continually reevaluating our protocols in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines and will let you know as soon as we feel it is safe to see our clients inside again.
- Our staff has been notified to stay home if they are exhibiting any signs of illness. In the event you experience delays in service due to short staffing, please be patient while we do our best to accommodate you and your pet's needs as quickly as possible.
- Our clinic is cleaned at a higher frequency throughout the day, with special attention to high-traffic areas. We encourage staff and clients alike to practice common sense health precautions recommended by the CDC, such as frequent hand washing and using alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to stay healthy.
All of these safeguards and precautions are made with you in mind based on recommendations from local, state, and federal health officials. We will continue to update you via e-mail, our Facebook page (Bixby Animal Clinic), our Instagram (@bixbyanimalclinic), and our website as we maintain a safe and healthful experience for everyone.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please stay safe and healthy and We thank you for choosing Bixby Animal Clinic as your pet's healthcare provider!
Bixby Animal Clinic Pet Portal
To schedule an appointment, visit the Bixby Animal Clinic Pet Portal to create an account if you are an existing client. If you are a new client, please give our office a call to schedule an appointment at 562-426-4066. Please be sure to provide your most current email address to the receptionist in order to access the Pet Portal.
With the Pet Portal, you can:
- Schedule Appointments for any of your pets
- View previously prescribed medications and dosage instructions for your pet
- View when your pet's vaccines and exams are due
- Update your information and your pet's information
- Download and print a copy of your pet's Health Certificate, Vaccine Certificate, Rabies Certificate, and Spay/Neuter Certificate
- And More!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment over the phone, please give our office a call at (562) 426-4066.
Download the MyPetsWellness App to access your Pet Portal on your phone!
Click here to download our app for iPhones & iOS devices or click here for Android devices.
Information Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We just wanted to let you know that we’re open and accepting all appointments. Your pet’s health remains our top priority, and we, along with the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), consider veterinary services to be an essential business. The AVMA has published a number of helpful guidelines regarding healthful practices for you and your pet, including the following:
- Infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets become ill with COVID-19 or that they spread it to other animals, including people.
- If you are not ill with COVID-19, you can interact with your pet as you normally would, including walking, feeding, and playing. You should continue to practice good hygiene during those interactions (e.g., wash hands before and after interacting with your pet; ensure your pet is kept well-groomed; regularly clean your pet’s food and water bowls, bedding material, and toys).
- Out of an abundance of caution, it is recommended that those ill with COVID-19 limit contact with animals until more information is known about the virus. Have another member of your household take care of walking, feeding, and playing with your pet. If you have a service animal or you must care for your pet, then wear a facemask; don’t share food, kiss, or hug them; and wash your hands before and after any contact with them.
- As always, careful handwashing and other infection control practices can greatly reduce the chance of spreading any disease.
You can find more information from the AVMA here: https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/animal-health-and-welfare/covid-19
Please contact us at 562-426-4066 if you have further questions.