Schedule an Appointment
An important step in maintaining the health and happiness of your pet is to schedule an appointment with a qualified veterinarian.
Bixby Animal Clinic Pet Portal
To schedule an appointment, visit the Bixby Animal Clinic Pet Portal to create an account for both new and existing clients.
With the Pet Portal, you can:
- Schedule Appointments for any of your pets
- View previously prescribed medications and dosage instructions for your pet
- View when your pet's vaccines and exams are due
- Update your information and your pet's information
- And More!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment over the phone, please give our office a call at (562) 426-4066.
We thank you for choosing Bixby Animal Clinic as your pet's healthcare provider!
Update Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We just wanted to let you know that we’re open and accepting all appointments. We recently announced extended hours on the weekdays, but out of an abundance of caution we’ll temporarily return to our previous hours of 8am – 7pm weekdays, 8am – 4pm on the weekends.
Your pet’s health remains our top priority, and we, along with the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), consider veterinary services to be an essential business. The AVMA has published a number of helpful guidelines regarding healthful practices for you and your pet, including the following:
· Infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets become ill with COVID-19 or that they spread it to other animals, including people.
· If you are not ill with COVID-19, you can interact with your pet as you normally would, including walking, feeding, and playing. You should continue to practice good hygiene during those interactions (e.g., wash hands before and after interacting with your pet; ensure your pet is kept well-groomed; regularly clean your pet’s food and water bowls, bedding material, and toys).
· Out of an abundance of caution, it is recommended that those ill with COVID-19 limit contact with animals until more information is known about the virus. Have another member of your household take care of walking, feeding, and playing with your pet. If you have a service animal or you must care for your pet, then wear a facemask; don’t share food, kiss, or hug them; and wash your hands before and after any contact with them.
· As always, careful handwashing and other infection control practices can greatly reduce the chance of spreading any disease.
You can find more information from the AVMA here: https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/animal-health-and-welfare/covid-19
Please contact us at 562-426-4066 if you have further questions.