Are you interested in joining our growing team?
We are currently interviewing for the following positions:
- Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT)
- Veterinary Technician
- Animal Care Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Pharmacy Technician
- Doctor’s Assistant
- Hospital Housekeeping/Janitorial
Our staff of 13 doctors practice high quality medicine using the latest technologies. You’ll have many opportunities to use your expertise as you provide exceptional patient care. At our small animal general practice, we perform all types of surgeries, and we bring in board-certified internists, cardiologists and orthopedic surgeons for specialty cases. You’ll have many opportunities to grow your skill set. We’re currently hiring experienced Client Care Representatives (front office reception), Kennel Attendants, Veterinary Technicians and RVTs for our group of 3 animal hospitals in Long Beach, Lakewood and Cypress.
- Ability to multitask and great customer service skills are a MUST. Duties include, but are not limited to: venipuncture, IV catheter placement, monitoring anesthesia, performing cystocentesis, taking digital x-rays, administering vaccines, filling medications, preparing estimates for clients, assisting doctors, restraining pets, etc. Previous experience with Avimark software is preferred.
- Prior leadership and team-building experience is a huge plus.
- We are currently hiring full-time positions on a flexible 4/10 workweek, but you must be available to work weekends. Compensation will depend on experience.
- We offer sick pay, holiday pay, health insurance, 401k with match, CE reimbursement, and employee pet discounts to those who qualify.
Please feel free to email us your resume! Please email to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our veterinary hospital.